This is a statement of fact.
If you want to change someone, provide the person with information.
In this digital age, there are loads of information’s out there.
Millions of blogs are publishing millions of posts daily.
Millions of videos have been uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and other video channels.
There are millions of posts on various social media platforms weekly.
There is so much information out there.
And that can lead to “Information Overload”.
A situation whereby you have so much information and don’t know where to start from.
Despite that, you need to take trainings that will help you in various areas of your life and business.
That is why I took my time to recommend the below five training courses from some of the institutions in the world.
The fact remains that, the more you learn, the more you are transformed from the inside.
The transformation may not be immediate but it is taking place.
Here are the trainings you should register and be part of
1) Introduction to Marketing: Tools to Set Enterprises Apart
In this training, you will discover practical marketing strategies and tools that enable enterprises to stand out in a competitive marketplace.
“Learn how to build a compelling value proposition, establish presence in a market, and compete effectively against rivals. Learn how marketers use segmentation, targeting, positioning, branding, design, pricing, channels and integrated marketing communications to win against competitors, attract customers and build brand loyalty”.
You will also learn:
- How marketing creates value
- How marketing can influence perceptions, purchasing and loyalty
- How segmentation, targeting and positioning can lead to more effective and profitable marketing
- How successful brands are developed and sustained
- How design, pricing, distribution, communication, people, process and physical evidence can be used to build compelling and profitable marketing strategies
- How to develop digital marketing strategies, particularly through gamification
The lead instructor in the training is Malcolm Kirkup, Professorial Director of MBA Programmes and Educational Innovation University of Edinburgh Business School.
Register and participate in the training through http://bit.ly/2BQVj2B
The more I communicate with entrepreneurs and marketers, the more I realize that people do not really know who their customers are.
If you don’t know who your customer is, how can you reach the right people?
That is why you need knowledge on how to identify who your customers are and how to reach them.
This training is being conducted by Babson College, a private business school in Wellesley, Massachusetts, USA, established in 1919. Its central focus is on entrepreneurship education, and it is often ranked the most prestigious entrepreneurship college in the United States.
In this training, you will be able to learn key marketing concepts to implement customer acquisition strategies to find the right customers and grow your business.
You will also learn the following:
- The marketing mix
- Targeting and positioning
- Marketing strategy
- Consumer behavior
Log on to http://bit.ly/2GwB2CR to register for the Free online training right away.
One critical skill you need is communication skill.
Everyone needs communication skill to be able to relate to others.
In this 3 weeks free online training, you will be learning how to effectively communicate and build professional relationships through face-to-face, written, and non-verbal communication.
You will also discover:
- How to critically evaluate your role in workplace interactions
- How to employ strategies for active listening
- How to ask questions that move conversations forward
- How to communicate ideas clearly and succinctly
- How to assess needs of clients and colleagues
- Best practices for face-to-face and remote communication
Register for the free training on http://bit.ly/2FmGbvV.
Having knowledge of Brand Management will be of help to you both in business and personal life.
This Brand Management training is offered by Curtin University; an Australia based public research university.
The instructor is Professor Ian Phau, Professor in the School of Marketing Curtin University.
During the training, you will learn how to:
- Develop a framework to identify and establish brand positioning and values to build customer based brand equity
- Plan and implement brand marketing programs through integrated marketing communications and brand associations to build brand equity
- Evaluate how a brand equity management system can capture customer mindset and enhance market performance through sources and outcomes of brand equity
- Design specific strategies that focus around extending, revitalising and reinforcing existing brands to retain brand resonance (i.e. loyalty, attachment, community and engagement).
Register for the training today on http://bit.ly/2rG6KKG
5) Customer Centric Marketing for Entrepreneurs
Knowing how to reach your ideal customers is very important.
This course will impact you with information’s on how to reach your potential and current customers in the most effective and efficient manner.
Here is an excerpt from the course description:
“In this unique entrepreneurial marketing course, you will gain practical experience by learning how to design a customer-centric marketing campaign for your own business or for an organization that needs marketing support.”
You will learn:
- How to use customer discovery tools to identify market needs, problems and opportunities
- Create customer profiles and personas that help you identify the right marketing channels to reach your customers
- Respond to evolving customer needs using personal, digital, social and mobile spheres
- Develop content and messaging that directly addresses consumer needs and drives brand excitement
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics and milestones to measure the success of your campaign
Register for the training on http://bit.ly/2BPI3ig
The more information you get and act upon, the more transformation you will experience in life and business.
Personally, I spend a whole lot of time reading and learning.
You can’t be too busy for information.
That is one of the gguaranteedways of climbing to the top and remaining on the top.
Register for these trainings, find time to attend them online and practice what you learn.
Acting on the information’s you acquire is the surest of ways of getting results from your knowledge.
Did you find this post useful?
Will you be attending any of the trainings?
Do you need any other training not listed here?
Kindly use the comment box below and share your thought.
I will personally respond.